Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I don't believe ...


It's so long since the last time I posted here! It looks like life does not just passes by - it flies by.

O well, I'm keeping busy indeed lately. I learned to manage my back/neck problems to a degree that I don't feel limited that much. Keeping myself busy with things I enjoy doing, like jewelry design and making, and gardening, weather permits, also helps.

And after 4 year break I have been sewing my own clothes again lately! I have to take frequent breaks, of course, but still - I can do it! And there is always cooking, whether it's rain or shine.

Yeh, cooking. My mom is a great cook. Her cooking is rather traditional, but whatever she makes is the best. There is little chance that you'll get better version of the dish anywhere else. So growing on her food I had to learn cooking, because all the other sources of food that could compare to my mom's standard were unaffordable. O yes, I definitely should write a post on the lessons of my mom's cooking school.

No comments:

Post a Comment